↑ Return to Permits

Replacement Permit Contacts

If you need a replacement permit feel free to contact one of these volunteers:

Since the permits are now on-line only available, we expect a replacement process to be put in place by OFSC.

  • Carleton Place area     Jim Lackey, 613-253-5486 home, 613-868-3011 cell
  • Richmond area            Cheryl Mowat, 613-591-1137 work, 613-223-4898 cell
  • Carleton Place area     Stu Spoor, 613-257-1561 home
  • Stittsville area              Darrel Drew, 613-836-3842 home, 613-223-5437 cell

Leave a Reply